We are excited to announce that our Cura brand continues to grow through a new partnership with Lutheran SeniorLife(“LSL”). LSL provides the opportunity to older adults to live an Abundant Life® at their communities through retirement living options promoting health and wellness throughout western Pennsylvania.
After a competitive review, LSL chose to engage our team to work alongside them to further enhance their Abundant Life values, respecting each individual and seeking to enhance her or his life experience through life-lifting nourishment and highly personalized services.
As LSL shared with us, other key factors in their decision to choose us as their partner include our:
- Willingness to operate with complete financial transparency;
- Significant local presence and resource base;
- Strong client references from peers whom they know and respect;
- Focus on fresh, locally sourced and wholesomely prepared foods
- Commitment to build LSL’s brand and innovate their dining services for all their stakeholders;
- Expertise with Micro-Markets and Meals on Wheels programs through our access to the Elior North America family of companies.
Good luck to the Cura team that began providing dining services on November 1stat seven LSL client locations on three expansive campuses including Passavant Campus, Zelienople, PA; St. John Campus, Mars, PA; and The Commons at Stonebrook, McCandless Township, PA.